Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today's Blessings

Today started with going to get gas as soon as I got off of work at 7am. Wouldn't you know that they were having problems and weren't going to open(I find this out after waiting for 15min). Then I stop at yet another gas station to get gas, I make it home to find the only place for me to lay down is in the living room. Normally this would be okay, but since it is the weekend I knew I would be bombarded with kids at any time. So I go to my room and move everyone around to make space for myself to lay down. I start to fall asleep(it is now 930) and my husband,Andy, gets up to go to the junkyard, no problem. He wakes me up to tell me he is leaving, and then it starts! The kids, different ones each time, wake me up every hour on the hour until I call him to come home. He goes to get them lunch and I am fully awake and VERY CRANKY. I then find out the overnight guest that was to have a ride home by 10 is still here and Andy has apparently told one of our girls that not only would he take her home but he would tote our child to her house for a couple of hours and then return to get her(a waste of gas). This just burns me up because he never has time to take any of the other children anywhere. So me me being very graceful become a total butt head. I later find out that the plan is to invite guys over because there aren't to be any adults at home! Oh well I guess I should look at the bright side.

1. I have a job to come home from

2. I have a car to drive

3. I have a warm place to sleep(even if I don't get much)

4. I do have four beautiful children

5. I have a very loving husband(I just don't always give him credit)

6. I have a computer to vent on when I'm feeling down

NOW I FEEL BETTER!!

No comments: