Sunday, February 1, 2009

So Which Comes First The Vine Or The Tree




I went to my grandfather's house today to cook for him and pick up my kids who were staying with my mom for the weekend. After lunch we all retired to the porch to visit with Pap. While we were sitting there I picked up a seed catalog and was flipping through the pages and saw a 5 in 1 apple tree like Brandon wanted. Right beside it was a 3 in 1 citrus tree that had oranges, lemons, and tangerines, and Victoria looked very puzzled. Then she says " I thought oranges grew on vines!" Pap started to chuckle and tried to explain to her how big orange trees are.This in its self was funny, but Victoria wasn't done. She then says is that why they always show trees in orange juice commercials? At this point well all lost it. I hope she doesn't end up like Jessica Simpson asking if tuna is fish or chicken on national TV.

1 comment:

molly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! hope you have a happy birthday!