Saturday, January 3, 2009

NOT A STAY AT HOME MOM


Since my surgery I have been out of work for two weeks. I thought when planning this it would be good to do it while the kids were out of school, WHAT WAS I THINKING!! I didn't think about the fact driving would be hard so we would be confine to the house, and all of those I'm bored and the sibling fighting. I now have a different level of respect for all the stay at home moms out there. I found myself begging permission for my husband to go to the "Cruz Thru" ( so I wouldn't have to get out and walk)to get anything , I went to the dentist, and the eye doctor. Now it about time for the kids to go back to school and there was still the unfinished Christmas present. Yea that's right the new car stereo that our oldest Ashley got needed to be installed. My husband said he would do this but never got around to it. So I ended up doing it. So I may not be cut out to be a stay at home mom, but I guess I am good at different things.

No comments: