Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving






You might ask yourself if this is a picture out of a magazine, but the answer is no! This year me family decided to start a tradition that we could continue even after my Grandfather passes(hopefully never), so we cooked dinner the night before Thanksgiving at my mothers house. Daniel the youngest of all of us kids did most of the cooking, and his wife Joanna decorated. Isn't it wonderful to have these talented people in or family. I of course had to work that night so I ate and left with out my kids. My mother has very kindly watched them for the past several years so I can go shopping on Black Friday. I save my money and do all my shopping on that day, it takes about 12 hours. This year my mother decided to make nutcrackers with the kids while she had them. I am so glad that we have a close family, but JP and family we do miss you!!

No comments: