Sunday, December 7, 2008

BLOND MOMENTS




My family has had many nearly famous BLOND moments. Now unfortunately Victoria has followed in our foot steps. She was going to be part of the live Nativity Scene at church last night. It was cold and she is cold natured so I thought I would give her a pack of Hot Hands instant warmers. Now she had taken one to school a couple days ago that I had already opened. I thinking my child is pretty smart thought she would know or at least read the directions on the back as how to use it. It is really simple, all you have to do is open the foil package and shake the inner pack. That is it and it gets warm. I arrive to pick her up and my hands are cold so I ask where the warmer is. She answers it is right hear, but it didn't work. Yes, it is what you are thinking. She hands me the unopened foil pack. I asked her if she didn't know she had to open it. She replied no. I said did you not think to read the directions when you couldn't get it to work? What there are directions?she asked with an extremely puzzled look. I guess she really is a Sloop at heart!

No comments: