Saturday, December 27, 2008

PAP'S NEARLY FAMOUS FRIES


It came to my attention that my grandfather, Pap, is nearly famous for his french fries when we were at the beach. Brandon and I were taking an early morning stroll when I asked if he would like to live at the beach. His reply shocked me a little. He said yes(not shocking), but he would really miss Pap's fries so he guessed not. I thought this was sweet and cute, but I didn't know the half of it! Since that time, every time we have gone to see Pap he has had to have fries. I have tried to recreate his fries with out success. He has even offered up advise like maybe you need to use tin foil. That did not work . So when Thanksgiving came and Pap made fries for Brandon in the toaster oven Brandon look at me and said I need that(a toaster oven) for Christmas. That was all Pap needed to hear. So for Christmas Brandon got a toaster oven and a bag of french fries. Two days later he finally got it set up and made fries. He exclaimed NOW THOSE ARE PAP'S FRIES!!!

No comments: