Monday, November 10, 2008

starting a business


I have the privileged to help my husband(the one on the left) start a new business. When we got home last night the only thing my kids wanted to know was I missing any fingers( did I forget to mention I am accident prone and my husband lays ceramic tile for a living). When I assured them I had all my fingers but did get two small cuts they insisted on seeing them and finding out how I cut them.Was it with the wet saw, mom? my son asked. No it wasn't. Was it on some tile? my 13 yr old daughter. No . How embarrassed I was to produce two paper cuts I got from the cars owner manual in the door pocket!!

1 comment:

molly said...

Ah, the vicious paper cuts...Good luck on the business, but you might want to let Andy do the dangerous stuff! John Paul