Thursday, November 20, 2008

HALLOWEEN







In my house Halloween is almost as big as Christmas. Growing up it was the only time each of the five of us had a big bag of candy all for ourselves. We would watch Garfield's Halloween, eat a quick supper and head out. When we got home we spent hours trading candy. It has changed a bit since I have my own family. Brandon goes trunk or treating with his best friend and I take Tori out trick or treating. This year was no different except we started with Tori's makeup right after school, By the time Brittany and Ashley got here Tori had gone down the street. Ashley and myself were in my room with the light off watching t.v. when Tori came in. Ashley let out a scream and jumped about a foot off my water bed. This was bad enough, but while trick or treating she scared some of the little kids. I guess this is the last year we will go trick or treating!

2 comments:

molly said...

that is awesome!!!! what did tori call herself? crazy hacked to death girl? :)

Heidi McLeod said...

Hey I just saw your comment on my blog! It is cool to see what you guys have been up to. Tell Victoria I say hi!! :)